Hearts Two organizes together with LVAD.nl on November 8, 2013 in Zeist a conference about the support heart.
Good to know:
NVHVV has awarded 5 accreditation points
The speakers are prominent in the Netherlands in the field of heart transplantation or implantation of the LVAD:
Prof. RJM Klautz, LUMC Leiden and chairman of the LVAD Working Group
Drs. FZ Ramjankhan, cardio-thoracic surgeon UMC Utrecht
Drs. APWM Maat, cardio-thoracic surgeon Erasmus MC Rotterdam
Dr. HF Verwey, cardiologist LUMC Leiden
Dr. M. Dalinghaus, Pediatric cardiologist Erasmus MC Rotterdam
LVAD team UMC Utrecht
Heart Foundation with mrs. R. Abma-Schouten
Thoratec, LVAD manufacturer, Mr. M. Muller
And patients who talk about their experience with a LVAD.
Purpose of the conference:
- current state of affairs and developments of the LVAD
- technique and care after implantation
- living with an LVAD
- application: bridging or final treatment?
- patients with and without LVAD, relatives and other interested parties
- nurses, students and other medical personnel
- doctors, physiotherapists, social workers
The costs for this day are € 50 for professionals.
For non professionals € 25, -
Members of Hearts Two free.
The location is Woudschoten, conference center in Zeist.
This conference is made possible in part thanks to the support and cooperation of LVAD manufacturer Thoratec, the Hartstichting / Hart & Vaatgroep, UMC Utrecht, Erasmus MC Rotterdam and LUMC Leiden.